|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Usage/Application||As per requirement|
|Weave Type||As per requirement|
|Material Grade||As per requirement|
|Size||As per requirement|
|Type||Welded Wire Mesh|
|Packaging Type||As per requirement|
|Thickness||As per requirement|
|Technique||As per requirement|
|Surface Finish Coating||Mill Finish Coating|
Expanded Metal Mesh is a type of sheet metal which has been cut and stretched to form a regular pattern (often diamond-shaped) of metal mesh-like material, hence the name expanded sheet. It is commonly used for fences and grates, and as metallic lath to support plaster or stucco.
Expanded Mesh or Expanded Wire Mesh is produced in different forms in large variety of materials to suit wide range of application both as filter elements and filter support. The mesh is cut or perforated from metal sheets and is stretched to form a joint less grill in one piece with no interweaves or joints.
Expanded Metal Mesh is available in various shapes such as diamond shaped aperture. Mild steel (M.S.) expanded mesh, Stainless Steel (SS) Expanded metal, Galvanized (G.I) expanded metal, Aluminium expanded metal mesh , Copper, Titanium, are some of the few varieties which are manufactured by Eastern Weldmesh Pvt Ltd. Stainless Steel (SS) Expanded metal is known widely for the It’s level of sturdiness, resistance to corrosion and high durability. Expanded aluminium mesh are and updated version as they are light weight material which provide longevity and are cost effective.
We at Eastern Weldmesh Pvt Ltd provide dimensionally accurate expanded mesh extensively used for Industrial purposes. Some common uses of expanded mesh are:
· Filtration purposes in strainers along with Perforated Sheets(link)
· Expanded mesh are also used as Gratings.
· Mild Steel Expanded Metal mesh are also used heavily to create walkways in railways.
· Food grain industry require expanded mesh for sorting.
· Pharmaceutical Industry require Aluminium expanded metal mesh.
· Chemical industries require SS expanded metal mesh.
· Barricades or guards.
· Façade of a building opt for Aluminium expanded metal mesh.
· Facia processing also requires Aluminium expanded metal mesh.
· Guards use Galvanized expanded mesh for being cost effective.
We at Eastern Weldmesh Pvt Ltd are the one of the most experienced Expanded metal mesh manufacturer in India. We have state-of-the-art technology for processing expanded metal mesh using highly equipped German made machine.